The recipe consists of only a handful of ingredients you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.
INGREDIENTS sourced from Woolworths, or Martelli's Market
- 400g wheat pasta (any kind)
- 1 block (approx. 200g) feta cheese
- Basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper
- Place whole block of feta in the middle of a large baking dish and surround with cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with finely chopped garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until the tomatoes have wilted and become juicy.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling water.
- Once feta mixture is cooked, mix the ingredients together with the cooked pasta and fresh basil.